To give the opportunity to companies and designers to use the Tëkor range in every possible combination, we created TëkorWood, a material that has a wood finish surface. TëkorWood is a technologically advanced composite material, formed by the fusion of precious natural mineral fillers of different particle size, polymers and high purity monomers. It ‘s a resistant and hygienic material, highly attractive and with a pleasurable tactile appeal. Its versatility makes it one of the materials most used by designers as it allows to create objects of any shape.
TëkorWood is used in the furnishings designed for multiple environments:
– Bathroom – shower trays, tiles, sinks, vanity tops, tubs, doors and accessories.
– Contract furniture – coverings, furnishings, worktops, shower trays, vanity tops, sinks and tubs.
– Home accessories – bases for tables, doors, shelves, hangers.
– Hospital furniture.
– Furniture for orthodontic practices.
– Naval furnishing.
TëkorWood is not real wood but recalls its aesthetic finishes, with much more advanced features:
– Excellent thermal stability.
– Resistant to boiling water.
– Chemically inert to many organic and inorganic substances.
– UV resistant.
– Available in a wide choice of colors from the complete RAL color chart.
– Restorable with a gentle abrasive action.
– Possibility to cut to size every product, customizing it.
– It can be cut, drilled, milled, planed or inlaid using standard woodworking tools.
– Heat resistant.
– Freedom to create complex shapes, also with solutions undercut and with varying thicknesses.
– Low costs for the realization of designs, prototypes and moulds.
– The realization of complex components in varying thicknesses, for particular also large.
– Short time forming.
– Possibility of embedding inserts into the product during molding.
– High durability.
– Reproducibility in series with consistent quality over time.