TekorLux is a material made of natural minerals and polyester resin, coated by a film of shiny technical enamel, which allows to obtain characteristics of physical and chemical resistance, as well as the possibility of application of any RAL colour.
TekorLuxis a material that allows the development of any three-dimensional shape.
– TekorLux is used for the furnishings designed for multiple environments:
– Bathroom – shower trays, tiles, sinks, vanity tops, tubs, doors and accessories.
– Contract furniture – coverings, furnishings, worktops, shower trays, vanity tops, sinks and tubs.
– Home accessories – bases for tables, doors, shelves, hangers.
– Hospital furniture.
– Furniture for orthodontia clinics.
– Naval furnishing.
TëkorLux, thanks to its characteristics, is a universal material:
– Resistant to boiling water
– Excellent thermal stability
– Chemically inert to many organic and inorganic substances
– Highly resistant to stains, scratches and mold.
– Available in a wide choice of colors from the complete RAL color chart.
– Modular without visible joints and 100% restorable with a gentle abrasive action.
– Possibility to cut to size every product, customizing it.
– It can be cut, drilled, milled, planed or inlaid using standard woodworking tools.
– Heat resistant.
– Freedom to create complex shapes, also with solutions undercut and with varying thicknesses.
– Low costs for the realization of designs, prototypes and moulds.
– The realization of complex components in varying thicknesses, for particular also large.
– Short time forming.
– Possibility of embedding inserts inside the product during molding.
– High durability.
– Reproducibility in series with consistent quality over time.