A contemporary finish which has in the resemblance to natural stone its most marked peculiarities. TëkorStone is a technologically advanced composite material, formed by the fusion of precious natural mineral fillers of different particle size, polymers and high purity monomers. It ‘s a resistant and hygienic material, highly attractive and with a pleasurable tactile appeal.
TëkorStone is used in the furnishings designed for multiple environments:
– Bathroom – shower trays, tiles, sinks, vanity tops, tubs, doors and accessories.
– Contract furniture – coverings, furnishings, worktops, shower trays, vanity tops, sinks and tubs.
– Home accessories – bases for tables, doors, shelves, hangers.
– Hospital furniture.
– Furniture for orthodontic practices.
– Naval furnishing.
TëkorStone due to its characteristics is considered one of the more ductile materials for every style of interior design:
– Excellent thermal stability
– Resistant to boiling water
– Chemically inert to many organic and inorganic substances
– UV resistant
– Available in a wide choice of colors from the complete RAL color chart.
– Restorable with a gentle abrasive action.
– Possibility to cut to size every product, customizing it.
– It can be cut, drilled, milled, planed or inlaid using standard woodworking tools.
– Heat resistant.
– Freedom to create complex shapes, also with solutions undercut and with varying thicknesses.
– Low costs for the realization of designs, prototypes and moulds.
– The realization of complex components in varying thicknesses, for particular also large.
– Short time forming.
– Possibility of embedding inserts inside the product during molding.
– High durability.
– Reproducibility in series with consistent quality over time.